Lo Último

Novedades en la pestaña Extras, si eres Autor no olvides revisar las Normas con regularidad


Recomendamos utilizar Google Chrome para ver el blog completo

miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2015

Best Partners: First Followers


Visit me at http://tinyurl.com/cindyopenhouse G + community

Best Partners: First Followers
by Lorna Tedder · in Relationships

Hi dear friends and followers. Today I would like to share with you something of a more positive nature. This entry is much of the same in nature as an old game we used to play When We Were Young Children. Follow The Leader. The rest of this post speaks for itself.Thank you for visiting and reading my blog
This week, I was Introduced to the concept of First Followers, for the first time.


In essence, a leader May look ridiculous to the public but generally When the first person has the courage to step forward to social proof That the leader give you something worth following, That first follower to leader's thoughts turns into a movement. The concept is easy to Understand in this video on YouTube First Followers , but it Gives me reason to think how esta concept has played out in my various work projects.
My best first followers-and my best partnerships in the work world-With People Who Have Been outranked me. It May seem at first follower That would be a highly respected subordinate, but for me, it's almost Always Been Someone who is an equal or superior. Many of my thoughts Have Been a little off the wall, but eleven highly respected, well- known colleague outranking me gave a sign of approval or even an obvious public Became fan of my work, everyone else jumped on board.

I've seen the same in my writing career and other projects. The best collaborations Have Been When someone more respected, by me as well as by others, you've Become an instant and fervent supporter. And Then? Same as in business. We've been Able to move mountains.


Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day.

ڰ In Loving Light from the Fairy Lady ڰ



2 comentarios:

  1. Una buena entrada llena de unas grades Reflexiones gracias Cindy gracias por compartir

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cindy very beautiful words, full of tenderness ... Thank you for sharing !!! little kisses...!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Comentar es un incentivo para el autor

ENVÍA ESTA PÁGINA A UN AMIGO
Indica su e-mail: